In Response to Coronavirus Outbreak- Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) Announces “Global Health Summit” Virtual Edition with 25 Speakers and 1000 Digital
April 28, 2020 [New York, USA] The Global Health Summit is an international virtual program featuring 25 motivational speakers, healthcare experts and cultural icons addressing 1000 digital delegates in real time. It’s leading mission is to spark conversation on pandemic preparedness and to raise the social consciousness of global health in 2020 and beyond. The virtual live series will feature a range of pertinent topics that seek to empower and enable stakeholders to address the third sustainable development goal of Health and Wellbeing for all.
The Global Health Summit launches at the start of a new decade during an unprecedented and uncertain time in global healthcare. This edition of the Global Health Summit will serve to highlight some of the most pressing contemporary global health challenges such as the coronavirus pandemic, Covid-19 national strategy, mental health ecosystems, and other pertinent topics in healthcare that are currently taking the back stage such as (nutritional health, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc). The summit will also address topics such as globalization, crisis management, pandemic equipment devices, food security, and workforce shortages, technological disruptions..
In addition to discussion topics stated before, the summit also serves to teach fundamentals of future technology, investment into the healthcare industry, business development in the health space and leading social impact applications of Ai, VR, Nanotechnology, space, and blockchain technologies and how these will altogether converge for the future of Health and Care.
The 6 hour agenda program will include:
- Training: 4 hours of content talks, keynotes, workshops and presentations
- Networking: 2 hours of networking breaks, chat rooms and collaboration exchanges
- Community: Provide an ongoing virtual community of peers, mentors and partners that are passionate about the state of global health.
- Resources: From our content and corporate partners such as resource links, worksheets and more.
Areas to be discussed:
- Coronavirus pandemic,
- Covid-19 national strategy,
- Mental health ecosystem
- nutritional health and food security
- Other areas of health concern: heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc
- Globalization and crisis management,
- Pandemic equipment devices,
- Technological disruptions and impact on healthcare
- Access to Health care
- Strengthening of Health Systems and the Global Health Workforce
- Globalization, Crisis and Health Systems: Confronting Regional Perspective
- Growing challenges chronic diseases
- Global Health: Interconnected Challenges, Integrated Solutions
- Sustainable and Affordable Innovations in Healthcare
- Global Health Precision in the digital age
Who Should Attend?
- Health enthusiasts
- Corporate career professionals
- Medical Doctors,
- Physicians across the health spectrum,
- Full time care professionals,
- Mental health workers,
- In-home carers